- This article applies to ESET Endpoint Security, version 5.x
- After adding a new Web control rule, you receive a "Web control is filtering only partially" warning message
This issue is sometimes caused when license information is entered incorrectly. For computers that receive updates directly from ESET update servers, follow the instructions in solution 1. For computers that receive updates via a mirror server, follow the instructions in solution 2.
Enter license credentials on the client workstation
Use this method on client workstations that download updates directly from ESET update servers:
- Open the main program window by double-clicking the ESET icon in your Windows notification area or by clicking Start → All Programs → ESET → ESET Endpoint Security or ESET Endpoint Antivirus.
- Press F5 to open the Advanced setup tree.
- Click Update → General and then enter your Username and Password.
Arrange for the client to download updates from a Mirror server
The mirror needs to be created using ERA 5.x or using ESET Endpoint Antivirus/Security 5.x.
Please see instructions in the following ESET Knowledgebase article.