System Requirements and Installation Prerequisites
Complete each prerequisite before proceeding to Step 2:
- Verify that your operating systems and browsers are ESET compatible.
- Verify that all required ports are open and available.
Create an ESET Business Account (EBA)
- If you already have an ESET Business Account, continue to Step 3 below.
- If you do not have an ESET Business Account, you must create an account.
- Once you create an ESET Business Account and register your company, the activation link will be sent to the working email of your new EBA administrator. The activation link is only valid for one hour.
Add eligible license to EBA
- Add your eligible license.
- If you use ESET License Administrator (ELA) to manage your business licenses, we recommend that you import your licenses to EBA.
- Proceed to Step 4.
Activate ESET Cloud Administrator
Create Live installer package
Deploy the installer and post-installation
- Deploy the installer.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to manage your endpoints on your network using ESET Cloud Administrator (ECA).
For more information about the new features of ESET Cloud Administrator, visit the following Knowledgebase article.