- You receive an SMS with the link to download and install the ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) mobile App
- You want to log into Outlook Web App (OWA) using the ESA mobile app
- You need to change your personal identification number (PIN) for the ESA mobile app
iPhone user? Click here
Blackberry user? Click here
Windows phone user? Click here
Install the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app
- Tap Messages on the Home screen.
- Open the SMS text message "To install ESET Secure Authentication, click" and tap the URL link.
- Tap Install a new App and then tap Download and Install.
- In case you installed the application earlier without using the link from the SMS message, but haven't used it yet, then at this point click Activate and Use and proceed to step no. 6 of this article.
- If at this point you have the applicatoin installed and activated already, but you are an administrator/user of several domains and you wish to add a token of another domain to your ESA mobile app, then tap Add token to App and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap Install → Accept to allow the required permissions for installation.
- Tap Open once installation is complete and then tap Yes to activate ESET Secure Authentication.
- We recommend that you set a PIN to protect ESA from unauthorized access. To set your PIN tap Yes when prompted, type your PIN into the New PIN and Confirm PIN fields and then tap OK. To change your PIN number at any time, tap Settings → Change PIN. Once your PIN is configured, ESET Secure Authentication is ready to use.
Use ESET Secure Authentication to log into Outlook Web Access
- On your personal computer, access Outlook Web Access (OWA) as directed by your administrator. Enter your Microsoft Exchange username and password into the OWA login screen and click Log On. A second OWA login screen will prompt you to enter your one-time password, which you will generate using the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app.
- On your mobile device, tap the Authentication icon on home screen to open the ESA application.
- Tap Secure Login (this text may vary according to administrator settings) to generate a one-time password.
On your personal computer, enter the 6-digit one-time password generated by the ESA mobile app into the Your One-Time Password (OTP) field and click Log On to access Microsoft Outlook Web Access.