This is to inform you that we have successfully published the service release of ESET File Security 7.2 for Microsoft Windows Server and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in the software repository of ESET Security Management Center.
- Added: Local machine learning module for aggressive detection.
- Added: Unified exclusions.
- Added: Network isolation override.
- Added: Azure File Sync compatibility.
- Fixed: Potential conflicts with backup software at file-level when real-time file-system protection is enabled.
- Fixed: System event log entries indicating there is a problem with Microsoft Windows Failover Clustering Client, as a result of discovery activities in automatic exclusion routines.
- Fixed: Black screen on Windows Server build 14393.
- Fixed: Isolated problem with network connections that utilize Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) encapsulation.
- None relevant.
Build version: 7.2.12004.2, 7.2.12004.3
Languages: all (ENU CHS, CHT, CSY, DEU, ESL, ESN, FRA, FRC, IND, ITA, JPN, KOR, NLD, PLK, PTB, RUS, SKY, TRK)
Project stage: Service Release