- Your ESET product detected a Win32/Filecoder.GandCrab infection
- Decrypt specific variants of your files using the ESETGandCrabDecryptor.exe tool (Currently only 979 released keys for Syrian victims are supported)
- Your personal files have become encrypted
- Your files have been renamed with one of the following extensions: .GDCB, .CRAB, .KRAB, or .RANDOM_CHARACTERS
- You receive the following messages your computer's desktop background, or in a .txt or .html file:
- "Attention! All your files documents, photos, databases and other important files are encrypted and have the extension..."