- Remove old computers on the network that are using up ESET licenses
- License count exceeded
Deactivate licenses using ESET Remote Administrator (ERA)
Open ESET Remote Administrator Web Console (ERA Web Console) in your web browser and log in. How do I open ERA Web Console?
Click Computers and select the check box(es) next to the computer(s) you want to deactivate.
Click Computers → Deactivate Products.
- Open ESET License Administrator.
- If you are the License Owner, type your License Key into the top field and click Manage License. If you are a Security Admin, type your credentials into the Email address and Password fields and then click Login. I don't have my License Key.
- Type the ESET License Administrator password associated with this License Key into the blank field and click Authenticate.
Security Admins: skip this step.
- Click Unit Management, select the check box(es) next to the computer(s) you want to deactivate and then click Deactivate.
- Click Yes to confirm your changes.