This video demonstrates how to deploy the ESET Cloud Administrator (ECA) Live Installer remotely using the ESET Remote Deployment Tool. The tool enables users to execute an ECA Live Installer package created by ECA to deploy ESET Management Agent and ESET security products remotely. The Deployment Tool is executed under normal admin privileges.
NOTE: You must meet prerequisites to use the Remote Deployment Tool on Windows. For more information, visit: https://help.eset.com/eca/en-US/deployment_tool_prerequisites.html
- In your ECA web console, create a Live Installer for the client computer.
- Download the Deployment Tool from ESET website.
- Run the ESET Remote Deployment Tool on a client computer.
- Select one of the following options to deploy ECA Live Installer:
- Active Directory - You will need to provide credentials and connection information for an existing Active Directory.
- Scan Network - You will need to provide IP ranges to scan computers in the network.
- Import list - You will need to provide list of hostnames or IP addresses.
- Add computers manually - You will need to provide list of hostnames or IP addresses manually.