- ESET File Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris license file cannot be uploaded directly to ESET Remote Administrator (ERA)
- You receive the following error when uploading your license file to ESET Remote Administrator: "This license key is not issued for ESET Remote Administrator!"
To manage ESET File Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris directly from ESET Remote Administrator (ERA), you need to upload the nod32.lic file that was included in the email that you received from ESET after completing your purchase. If you are unable to upload your nod32.lic file to ERA, it could be because the license file that you were issued predates the release of updated license files that can be used with ERA.
To resolve this issue, first verify that you are uploading the correct license file to ERA by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the email that you received from ESET after purchasing ESET File Security for Linux/BSD/Solaris:
- Two license files attached to ESET email: Download and save the .zip file containing the license file for ERA, and then upload it to ERA. If the upload is successful, you are finished.
- One license file attached to ESET email: If you cannot upload this file to ERA, continue to step 2.
- Contact ESET technical support to be issued an updated license file that is compatible with ERA.