- Download and install ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server (ESHP)
- Manage ESHP using ESET Remote Administrator
- Click the appropriate link below to download the ESHP installer file. Save the installer (.msi) file to your Desktop:
- Proceed to part II.
- Navigate to the installer file that you downloaded in part I and double-click it to launch the ESET Installation Wizard. When the welcome screen opens, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
- In the Installation mode window, select Typical and click Next to continue.
- Type your ESET-issued Username and Password into the appropriate fields and then click Next.
- Click Add, navigate to the ESET-issued license (.lic) file that you received in an email message from ESET after purchasing ESHP, select the license file and then click Open. Click Next when you are finished.
Click the image to view larger in new window
- Select the check box next to Enable ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System if you want to participate and then click Next.
- Select whether to enable or disable detection of potentially unwanted applications and click Next.
- In the Microsoft SharePoint Server protection window, type your Microsoft SharePoint Administrator username and password into the appropriate fields and then click Next.
- Click Install to complete the installation.
- Repeat steps 1-11 on all Web IIS Servers in your SharePoint farm.
You can manage ESHP using ESET Remote Administrator (ERA) by adding settings for ESHP to the ESET Configuration editor. To do so, follow the steps in the following ESET Knowledgebase article: