- Download and install ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server (ESHP)
- Manage ESHP using ESET Remote Administrator
- Click the appropriate link below to download the ESHP installer file. Save the installer (.msi) file to your Desktop:
- Proceed to part II.
- Navigate to the installer file that you downloaded in part I and double-click it to launch the ESET Installation Wizard. When the welcome screen opens, click Next.
- Select I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
- In the Installation mode window, select Typical and click Next to continue.
- Your system may need to restart to continue installation. Click Yes to allow the Installer Wizard to restart your computer.
- After you restart, ESET Security will complete installation automatically. Click Finish when installation completes.
- In the Product activation screen, type the License Key included in the email you received following your purchase of ESET Security and click Activate. If you do not have this info, click here to have it resent.
- Type the email address and password for your Security Admin account in to the appropriate fields and click Login.
- Following activation, you may be prompted to set your preferences for ESET Live Grid and detection of potentially unwanted applications. Be sure to complete these steps to receive the most effective protection from ESET Security.
ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server can be managed using ESET Remote Administrator as soon as it is installed. See the ESET Security User Guide for more information.