- Using your Android device, navigate to the ESET Endpoint Security for Android page of the Google Play Store.
- Tap Install.
- After the app has finished downloading, tap Open.
- Tap Admin setup.
- Select the check box if you want to share application data to help improve ESET products and then tap Accept.
- Read the User consent tap Accept. If you do not agree, tap Decline to cancel the installation.
- Tap Yes, connect to Remote Administrator to configure ESET Endpoint Security for use in a managed environment with ESET Remote Administrator, or tap No, setup manually.
- Tap Continue to enable permissions for ESET Endpoint Security for Android. Tap Allow twice.
- To activate your product using your ESET License Administrator account, tap Security administrator account. To activate your product directly using your License key, tap License key.
- Type the admin password that will control access to settings on your Android device into both fields and tap Create.
- Tap Enable → Activate in the Uninstall protection overview screen.
- Tap Continue.
- Tap OK → ESET Endpoint Security and select the slider bar next to Allow usage tracking to allow it.
Open your ESET Android product. How do I open my ESET product?
We recommend that you select the check box next to Connect to ESET Live Grid. Tap Next when you are finished.
- Select your preferred setting for the detection of potentially unwanted applications and tap Next.
- Tap Finish.
- After a successful activation, the ESET Endpoint Security home screen will display the You are protected status.