- Open the Remote Desktop Connection by clicking Start → All Programs → Accessories → Remote Desktop Connection.
- Select the server from the drop-down menu and click Connect. When prompted, enter your administrator password and click OK.
- The Windows Home Server splash screen will appear and you may be prompted for your administrator password again. Enter it and click OK.
- On the remote desktop of the server, navigate to the \\Server\Software shared folder.
- Drag and drop the eav_nt64_enu.exe or eav_nt32_enu.exe file onto the server's Desktop. A permissions window may appear asking 'Do you want to move or copy files from this zone?' Click Yes.
- Right-click the eav_nt64_enu.exe or eav_nt32_enu.exe file and select Properties. If there is a check box labeled Unblock, select it. If not, close the Properties window.
- Double-click the eav_nt64_enu.exe or eav_nt32_enu.exe file on the Desktop to run the installation. Then, follow the standard installation instructions for ESET NOD32 Antivirus, available here.