By default, your ESET security product displays a small splash-screen at startup:
Business users can prevent the ESET splash-screen from appearing at startup on any computer within the network. In version 4.x of your ESET security product, you can turn the splash-screen off remotely using the ESET Configuration Editor and then ensure those settings override other settings. Please follow the steps below:
- Open the ESET Remote Administrator Console (ERAC) by clicking Start → All Programs → ESET → ESET Remote Administrator Console.
- From the ERAC main menu, click Tools → ESET Configuration Editor.
- From the ESET Configuration tree on the left, click ESET Smart Security, ESET NOD32 Antivirus → ESET Kernel → Setup → Default user interface values → Show splash-screen at startup.
- Deselect the Value check box on the right.
- From the same ESET Configuration tree on the left, click ESET Smart Security, ESET NOD32 Antivirus → ESET Kernel → Setup → Default user interface values → Suppress user settings.
- Select the Value check box. Close the ESET Configuration Editor and save the .xml configuration file.
Now that you have made changes to the .xml file, you must push out the configurations to client computers. Visit the following ESET Knowledgebase article for instructions: