You will need your ESET Username and Password to download your ESET security product. Please reference your confirmation email for this information. If you did not receive your Username and Password visit the lost license page.Visit the following ESET Knowledgebase article for illustrated installation instructions: How do I install ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4 Business Edition for Linux Desktop on a workstation?
Download, install and complete a basic configuration of ESET Remote Administrator (on Windows operating system only).
ESET Remote Administrator (ERA) is a powerful tool that assists you in managing multiple clients running ESET security products in networks. It consists of two modules - ERA Server and ERA Console. ERA features:
• Quick overview of your network security situation
• Comprehensive statistics in an intuitive graphical form
• Enables virus scan on remote disks
• Remote ESET NOD32 client configuration file editing on chosen workstations
• Remote installation/uninstall of ESET NOD32 Antivirus system
• Localization of unprotected computers in network
Download ESET Remote Administrator 5 by clicking the following links:
TheWhat do I do with my ESET security product license files?
.licfile contains the license expiration date and number of workstations for which the license is valid, and is necessary for your product to function properly. Your license file is attached to your confirmation email. For instructions on extracting your license file and adding it to your ESET security product, refer to the following Knowledgebase article: