- You receive an SMS with the link to download and install the ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) mobile app
- You want to log into Outlook Web Access using the ESA mobile app
- You need to change your personal identification number (PIN) for ESET Secure Authentication
Install the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app on your phone
- On the home screen, tap Messages.
- Open the "To install ESET Secure Authentication, click" SMS text message and then tap the corresponding link.
- Tap Install a new App and then tap Download and Install.
- If the application was installed without using the link from the SMS message, but has not been used, click Activate and Use. If "Open this page in 'Authentication'? appears, click Open.
- If the application is installed and activated already, but you are an administrator/user of several domains and you wish to add a token of another domain to your ESA mobile app, then tap Add token to App and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Tap Install or .
- Review the license agreement and tap I accept.
- Tap Yes to activate your ESA application and then tap Open.
- Tap Settings > Get Tokens.
- We recommend that you set a PIN to protect ESA from unauthorized access. To set your PIN, tap Yes when prompted, type your PIN into the New PIN and Confirm PIN fields and then tap OK. To change your PIN number at any time, tap Settings → Change PIN. Once your PIN is configured, ESET Secure Authentication is ready to use.
Use ESET Secure Authentication to login to Outlook Web Access
- On your personal computer, access Outlook Web Access (OWA) as directed by your administrator. Enter your Microsoft Exchange username and password into the OWA login screen and click Log On. A second OWA login screen will prompt you to enter your one-time password, which you will generate using the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app.
- On your mobile device home screen, tap the Authentication icon to open the ESA application.
- Tap Secure Login (this text may vary according to administrator settings) to generate a one-time password.
On your personal computer, enter the 6-digit one-time password generated by the ESA mobile app into the Your One-Time Password (OTP) field and click Log On to access Microsoft Outlook Web Access.