The Enterprise Server maintains a record of the configuration details of workstations managed by it.
If you modify a workstations configuration you may need to request an updated copy of this information from the Enterprise Server. To do this please follow the steps below.
Please note: This ability is only available in Enterprise Server v2.5.0 or newer and DESlock+ client v4.7.4 or newer. If the update workstation details command is sent to an older client, the command will be ignored.
- Select the workstation in the Workstations list and then click the Details button.
- Click the Tools menu and then the Update Workstation Details button.
- Wait for the workstation to sync periodically or instead sync immediately by right clicking on the DESlock+ icon in the notification area and then clicking the Enterprise Sync menu item.
- Then on the Enterprise Server click the Proxy Sync button located in the lower left corner.
Please Note: This ability is only available in Enterprise Server v2.5.0 onwards.
Examples of changes made that require this include:
- Upgrading of the DESlock+ client installed.
- Addition or removal of drives.
- Enabling/disabling the Secure Boot feature in the BIOS.
- Change of Computer Name.
Keywords: update details secure boot secureboot rename refresh sync resync workstation details