ESET Remote Administrator (ERA) version 5.x and earlier: Click here for instructions.
To manage ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server 6.x with ESET Remote Administrator (ERA) version 6.x:
- Install ERA. If ERA is already installed on your network, verify the ERA Agent is installed and successfully communicating with the ERA Server.
- In the Select product drop-down menu, select ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server (V6+).
- Click Start → All Programs → ESET → ESET Security → ESET Security to open the main program window.
- In ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server, press F5 to open Setup and then expand Miscellaneous → Remote administration.
- Select the check box next to Connect to Remote Administrator server and type the IP address of your ERA server into the Server address field.
- If your ERA server requires a password for clients to check-in, select the check box next to Remote Administrator server requires authentication and type in your password.
- Click OK once you are finished. You can now manage ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server using ESET Remote Administrator Console.