- libQtWebKit package is not available on CentOS Linux operating system
- Reports cannot be generated from ESMC Web Console
- The following error message is displayed in log files:
Error: CReportPrinterModule [Thread 7f5f4c7b8700]: ReportPrinter: ReportPrinterTool exited with: /opt/eset/RemoteAdministrator/Server//ReportPrinterTool: error while loading sh red libraries: libQtWebKit.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory [code:127]
Qt4 WebKit libraries are required - Used for printing reports to PDF and PS format (must be version 4.x, not 5).
Check to see if the problem is resolved after each step. If not, proceed to the next step until the problem is resolved.
- Run the following command in Terminal (as root or with
sudo) to install libQtWebKit directly from Fedora repositories.
64-bit operating systems:
yum install https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/7/x86_64/Packages/q/qtwebkit-2.3.4-6.el7.x86_64.rpm
32-bit operating systems:
yum install https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/6/i386/Packages/q/qtwebkit-2.1.1-1.el6.i686.rpm
- Verify the presence of remaining ESMC Server prerequisites. All mandatory prerequisites must be met.
- Compile and install the libQtWebKit source package using the following instructions (Advanced Linux users only):
If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please contact ESET technical support.
KB Solution ID: KB6794 |Document ID: 25642|Last Revised: August 16, 2018