- Uninstall the ESET Management Agent
Remove password protection before you uninstall the ESET Management Agent
We strongly recommend that you remove any configuration passwords that you have set on client workstations before running this task. Failure to do so can make it difficult to access settings after the ESET Management Agent has been removed.
Open ESET Security Management Web Console (ESMC Web Console) in your web browser and log in.
- Click Client Tasks, select Stop Managing (Uninstall ESET Management Agent) and then click New.
- Type a name for your new Client Task into the Name field. Optionally, enter a description in the Description field and then click Finish to select targets for your task.
- Click Create Trigger when you are asked whether you want to add a trigger for the client task. Click for instructions to create a Trigger and add Target computers or groups to execute a Client Task (7.x)
- Your task will be sent to clients. You may need to remove them from the ESMC Web Console after you uninstall ESET Management Agent.
KB Solution ID: KB6825 |Document ID: 25721|Last Revised: August 16, 2018