In order to utilise the TPM in this mode, you must have reconfigured and taken ownership of the TPM in the Enterprise Server. Please follow the article below if you have not already done so:
KB442 - Starting Full Disk Encryption using a TPM (Trusted Platform Module)
- Once you have taken ownership of the TPM and selected No Extra Authentication mode.
- Select the target drives to be encrypted.
- The Workstation will then be required to go through safe start. The Workstation will reboot.
- The encryption process will then begin, indicated by the warning dialog and progress bar.
- Once this process has been completed, the Workstation will be encrypted but will not have a pre-boot authentication login page.
- When the Workstation is powered on, it will boot straight to the Windows login page.
KB177 - What is DESlock+ Full Disk Encryption Safe Start
Keywords: Full Disk Encryption start initiate hard drive whole tpm transparent pin