ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 7.3.2032.0 have been released and are available for download.
- Important: During upgrade from older versions, an immediate reboot is required to allow real-time file-system protection to reinitialize and become fully functional.
- Added: Compatibility with future Windows 10 major update, due in H1 2020.
- Added: Prevent keyboard focus stealing when any interactive application window is being displayed.
- Fixed: When special characters are used in SSID of discovered Wi-Fi networks, duplicates of the same network can occur in the list of known networks.
- Fixed: Sensitivity levels of detection mechanism would block files even if configured to report only.
- Fixed: Bootstrapped installer would abort if installation folder is not empty, regardless of forced background clean-up.
- Fixed: A finished on-demand scan initiated from central management console can result in shutting down the scanned computer even without activated shutdown option.
ESET provides support in the form of User Guides, fully localized application and online help, online Knowledgebase, and applicable to your region, chat, email or phone support.
- ESET endpoint products Online Help contains comprehensive reference information for system settings, configurations, installation scenarios and more.
- HIPS component is reporting wrong status after enabling before restart.
- Policies with thousands of entries in certain configuration lists take very long, or fail to synchronize with central management console.
- On Windows 10, build version 1903 and 1909, the integration with AMSI can stop working and PowerShell scripts execution cannot be monitored on-the-fly.
- ZIP-archives with many infected objects will not be logged correctly if native Windows unpacker is used for decompression.
Build version: 7.3.2032.0
Languages: all languages (ARE, BGR, CHS, CHT, CSY, DAN, DEU, ELL, ENU, ESL, ESN, ETI, FIN, FRA FRC, HEB, HRV, HUN, IND, ITA, JPN, KKZ, KOR, LTH, NLD, NOR, PLK, PTB, ROM, RUS, SKY, SLV, SRL, SVE, THA, TRK, UKR, VIT)
Project stage: Hotfix