This is to inform you that we have successfully published the hotfix release of both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security 7.3 and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in the software repository of ESET Security Management Center (ESMC).
- Fixed: Scheduler would not resume repetitive tasks where first execution time-frame was missed.
- Fixed: Incorrect PCU settings conversion during upgrade in Japan region builds.
- Fixed: Endpoint preventing un-installation of ESMC Agent.
- Improved: Recovery ability of the installer to ignore specific registry errors during upgrade.
- HIPS component is reporting wrong status after enabling before restart.
- Policies with thousands of entries in certain configuration lists take very long or fail to synchronize with central management console.
- On Windows 10, build version 1903 and 1909, the integration with AMSI can stop working and PowerShell scripts execution cannot be monitored on-the-fly.
Build version: 7.3.2039.0, 7.3.2039.1
Languages: All languages (ARE, BGR, CHS, CHT, CSY, DAN, DEU, ELL, ENU, ESL, ESN, ETI, FIN, FRA FRC, HEB, HRV, HUN, IND, ITA, JPN, KKZ, KOR, LTH, NLD, NOR, PLK, PTB, ROM, RUS, SKY, SLV, SRL, SVE, THA, TRK, UKR, VIT)
Project stage: Hotfix