We have successfully published the service release of ESET File Security 7.1 for Microsoft Windows Server and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website.
- Added: OneDrive scan can be scheduled remotely from ESMC.
- Removed: Support for Windows Server 2003 that will stop the installation process, if attempted on this operating system.
- Fixed: Repeatability of OneDrive and Hyper-V scan launched from main UI.
- Fixed: Process exclusions can be also defined from the list of running processes.
- Improved: Various eShell commands and functions.
- Removed Audit log controls are still visible in ESMC and will be removed with next update of ESMC Configuration module. (internal)
- Product activation code used during Azure portal deployment will not be applied on virtual machines running Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 (internal, Azure VM extension only)
Build version: 7.1.12006.0, 7.1.12006.1, 7.1.12006.1000 (Azure VM extension)
Languages: all (multi-language installer)
Project stage: Service Release