We would like to confirm successful release of ESET Secure Authentication 18.104.22.168.
Note: Mobile applications were published to Google play store and iOS App store. Will become available gradually according to mobile stores internal processes in upcoming hours.
Product: ESET Secure Authentication
Builds Numbers: Server app build 22.214.171.124, iOS, Android: 126.96.36.199
Release Stage: Public Release
Languages: Server app - English (ENU), Mobile apps.
Server installer is now live and global download section is updated.
- ADDED: Mobile app screen shot protection
- ADDED: Hard tokens - support for base32 secret
- CHANGE: Update to End User License Agreement
- IMPROVED: Authentication when using RADIUS
- IMPROVED: Support for FIDO keys in Windows Logins
- IMPROVED: Security of custom delivery options
- IMPROVED: TLS compatibility and support
- IMPROVED: Strict character limitations for account name, email, display name were increased
- IMPROVED: Dozens of other performance, usability and security improvements
- FIXED: Multi actions in ESA web console sometimes change also not selected items
- FIXED: Various updates and fixes to Identity connector
- FIXED: Occasional connectivity loss to Elastic search engine (reports)
- FIXED: Domain controller issues after restart
- FIXED: Users deduplication
- FIXED: Problem with invalid phone number when using custom delivery option
- FIXED: SMTP connection fails if server does not support any authentication
- FIXED: Password change in Windows logins
- FIXED: "Show password" icon missing in Windows Logins
- FIXED: Issues with encrypted hard tokens importing
In case of any questions, do not hesitate to contact us