let me inform you that during the weekend we have deployed new version of ESO365 portal (v38.2). This version is bringing number of small improvements, bugfixes and overall stability of the product.
- Fixed: Large number of bugs and improvements (around 50)
- Added: Clickable dashboard
- Added: Confirmation window for deletion and release of items from quarantine
- Added: In user view, information whether user is protected, protected with warning or unprotected
- Added: In user details, protection status for each resources (Exchange Online, OneDrive)
- Added: 'Assigned to' column in user-configuration-policies view
- Added: Width of tree component is saved
- Added: When assigning license, number of licenses used and available for use
- Added: Order by name in tree component
- Added: Detail button both opens and closes details sidebar
If you are currently not part of Early Access Program for this great product and would like to receive more information, please contact our sales department.