let me inform you that over the weekend we have successfully deployed new version of ESO365 portal (v40.1). This version will brings number of small improvements, bugfixes and overall stability of the product.
- Fixed: Bugs and minor improvements
- Added: Tooltips for settings
- Added: Three dots (...) shown when it is not possible to display full text
- Changed: Reordered and standardized wording for columns in Detections, Quarantine and Logs
- Changed: Default policy listed in Unassigned policies section
- Changed: Group filter is now case and accent sensitive
- Changed: UI for assignment of policy for tenant
If you are currently not part of Early Access Program for this great product and would like to receive more information, please contact your sales representative.