ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security version 6.6.2072 have been released.
This release resolves an issue with product activation, downloading updates or LiveGrid errors experienced with version 6.6.2068.
- Fixed: Unable to download updates and LiveGrid problem after successful product activation associated with the error messages "Your license file does not contain a Username or Password" or "ESET LiveGrid is not accessible"
- Fixed: Corrupted UI is being displayed when on-demand scan is launched from context menu and UI configured to start in minimal mode
- Fixed: Security hardening in Self-defense, SMB share scanning and script monitoring modules
Upgrade Clients to the Latest Version
Updated builds of ESET endpoint products are available from the ESET Remote Administrator repository and the ESET download page.
- To upgrade clients on your network to the latest version, send an upgrade task to clients, or distribute the installer file to clients and run a local installation.
See our Knowledgebase article for known issues in ESET endpoint products.
Deze release lost een aantal vulnerabilities op (Dit is niet direct gerelateerd aan ESET) voor de mee geinstalleerde componenten (Tomcat, http proxy) , fixes voor de MDMcore en de nieuwe mirror Tool welke compatible is met Endpoint 6.6
Deze is te downloaden vanaf de reguliere website. Uiteraard kan deze ook geupgrade worden middels een Remote Administrator Components Upgrade taak van uit de ERA.
New components included:
- MDM Windows: 6.5.453.0
- MDM Linux: 6.5.510.0
- Mirror Tool Windows: 1.0.675.0
- Mirror Tool Linux: 1.0.658.0
- Apache Tomcat: 7.0.82
- Apache HTTP Proxy: 184.108.40.206
- Changed: New Apache Tomcat 7.0.82 with fixed security vulnerabilities
- Changed: New Apache http Proxy 220.127.116.11 with fixed security vulnerabilities
- Changed: New Mirror Tool, that allows creation of mirror for ESET Endpoint Security & Antivirus 6.6
- Changed: Increase of maximum number of concurrent EVS connections to 200.
- Fixed: ESET Mobile Device Connector to ERA Server connectivity issues (when mobile devices were functioning correctly, however connection to ERA server was interrupted, and data in ERA web console was not updated)
- Fixed: Rare database write failures when the database server is overloaded
- Fixed: Increase in MultiAgent startup time
- Fixed: False MultiAgent overload report