The ESET Mail-In-Rebate program only applies to retail purchases made in North America.
- How can I check the status of my rebate?
Once you have submitted your rebate, go to www.rapid-rebates.com/ for the status of your rebate claim. Please allow 7–10 days for your submission to be received and 8–10 weeks for processing.
- I purchased more than one of the same product offered on a rebate. Can I submit a rebate for each product I purchased?
You will need to verify the conditions stated on the rebate form. Many promotions limit the number of claims you may submit.
- I checked the status of my rebate online and it states you were unable to process my rebate. What do I need to do to receive my rebate?
If your submission cannot be processed, you will receive a letter detailing the reason(s) for the denial. Follow the instructions in the letter to determine if you are eligible to resubmit your rebate.
- What is the "UPC number"? Where can I typically find it on the product?
The UPC number is the barcode-type label that identifies the product, typically found directly on the packaging. If you are having difficulty finding it, someone at the store where you purchased the item will be able to help.
- What is the deadline for sending in my rebate?
Your completed rebate form must be postmarked by the required postmark date listed on the rebate form—typically within 30 days of the end of the promotion.
- I purchased a product online. I did not receive a receipt. How can I submit the rebate?
Qualifying purchases made online should have been accompanied by a packing slip. For these purchases, the packing slip may be used as the receipt.
- I forgot to send in for my rebate and now it has expired. If I send it in late, will I be able to get my rebate?
Unfortunately, all rebate promotions require that a certain time frame be adhered to. If you submit the rebate past the postmark date, you will not qualify for this rebate.
- My rebate form states that I must send an original receipt. I need to keep the original—can I send a copy?
When the rebate form states that originals are required, you must send in your original receipt.
Terms and Conditions
Offer valid only for purchases made at advertised Retailer. Requests must be postmarked by listed date. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited. PO Boxes will not be paid. Allow 8 to 10 weeks after mailing for delivery of your check. Limit one offer per envelope and one offer per name/household/address. ESET, LLC reserves the right to confirm identification. Fraudulent submissions could result in federal prosecution under US Mail fraud statutes (18 USC Sections 1341 and 1342). © 2012 ESET North America