- You receive an SMS with the link to download and install the ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) mobile app
- You want to log into Outlook Web Access using the ESA mobile app
- You need to change your personal identification number (PIN) for ESET Secure Authentication
Android user? Click here
iPhone user? Click here
Windows phone user? Click here
- Install the ESET Secure Authentication mobile app on your phone
- Use ESET Secure Authentication to log into Microsoft Outlook Web Access
- Tap the envelop icon the Home screen of your Blackberry device to access the Text Messages.
- Open the SMS text message "To install ESET Secure Authentication, click" and tap the URL link.
- Tap Install a new App.
- If at this point you have the applicatoin installed and activated already, but you are an administrator/user of several domains and you wish to add a token of another domain to your ESA mobile app, then tap Add token to App and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Write down the number you will be shown and click Install App.
- If you installed the ESA app earlier, then at this point remember the number you are shown, open the ESA app and proceed to step no. 6.
- Tap Download and once the installation is complete, tap Open.
- When prompted to activate the application, tap Yes, in the Activate application screen enter your phone number (the one the SMS was sent to) and the activation code you wrote down in step no. 4. Afterwards click OK.
- You will be asked if you want to choose a PIN. We recommend that you set a PIN to protect ESA from unauthorized access. To choose your PIN tap Yes.
Choose a PIN (at least 4-digits) and type it into the New PIN and Confirm PIN fields and then click OK.
ESA is now ready to use.
- On your personal computer, access Outlook Web Access (OWA) as directed by your administrator. Enter your Microsoft Exchange username and password into the OWA login screen and click Log On. A second OWA login screen will prompt you to enter your one-time password, which you will generate using the ESA mobile app.
- On your mobile phone, tap the Authentication icon on the home screen to open the ESA mobile app.
- Tap Secure Login (this text may vary according to administrator settings) to generate a one-time password.
- On your personal computer, enter the 6-digit one-time password generated by the ESA mobile app into the Your One-Time Password (OTP) field and click Log On to access Microsoft Outlook Web Access.