spamcatcher.conffile is missing/no longer available in ESET Mail Security for Linux version 4.5
- Migrate Antispam settings from an older version of ESET Mail Security for Linux /BSD
- Open the following file in Terminal no. 1:
- Open ESETS configuration file in Terminal no. 2 and navigate to the ESETS anti-spam scanner common options section:
Two examples of setting which can be migrated (merged):
spamcatcher.conf :: rbl_list
esets.cfg :: as_rbl_service
spamcatcher.conf :: as_approved_ip_list
esets.cfg :: approved_ip_list
- Configure the Antispam settings in
spamcatcher.confas similar as possible.
Alternatively, you can also edit the Antispam settings using the Web Interface, from the Configuration → Global → Antispam options section:
Click the image to view larger in new window
- Restart the esets service to apply the changes.