- Uninstall the ESET Remote Adminisrator Agent
- Open ESET Remote Administrator Web Console (ERA Web Console) in your web browser and log in. How do I open ERA Web Console?
- Click Admin Client Tasks, select Stop Managing (Uninstall ERA Agent) and then click New.
- Type a name for your new notification into the Name field. Optionally, enter a description in the Description field and then click Finish to select targets for your task.
- Click Create Trigger when you are asked whether you want to add a trigger for the client task. For instructions to assign a trigger to a Client Task and define its targets, see the following ESET Knowledgebase article:
- Your task will be sent to clients. You may need to remove them from the ERA web console after you uninstall ERA Agent.