- ESET Secure Authentication Setup fails
- You receive the notification "ESET Secure Authentication Setup Wizard ended prematurely" during the installation and setup of ESET Secure Authentication
- Click Start → Control Panel → Programs and Features (in Windows Server 2003 select Add or Remove Programs).
- If you see ESET Secure Authentication listed under Programs and Features, select it and click Uninstall to remove any partial installations. Click Yes when prompted.
Click the image to view larger in new window
- Once uninstallation is complete, restart your computer.
- Double-click the ESET Secure Authentication installer file (called either esa_nt64_enu.msi or esa_nt32_enu.msi) to run the ESET Secure Authentication Setup Wizard.
- Click Next to begin installation.
- Read the ESET End-User License Agreement, select the check box next to I accept the terms in the License Agreement and then click Next if you agree to the terms.
- In the Custom Setup window, select will be installed on local hard drive from the Management Toolsdrop-down menu and click Next.
- Click Install to complete installation. If are unable to complete installation successfully, verify that you have completed all items on the ESET Secure Authentication (ESA) Setup Checklist.
If you are still unable to resolve your issue, please email ESET Technical Support.