- Upgrade to the latest version of ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server (ESHP)
- Upgrade ESHP version 4.5 to the latest version 6.x release
- Click the appropriate link below to download the ESHP installer file. Save the installer (.msi) file to your Desktop:
- Navigate to the installer file and double-click it to launch the ESET Security Setup Wizard.
- Click Next in the welcome screen.
- Select I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next.
- Select Typical and click Next. Alternatively, you can select Custom to run a component-based installation. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
- Verify the Product, Module, and Data folders are correct and click Install. When prompted, click Yes to confirm the restart of your system.
- Click Finish when the installation completes.
- Open ESET Security for Microsoft SharePoint Server. Type in the username and password for your SharePoint administrator account into the corresponding fields and click OK.
Click the image to view larger in new window
- Optional step: Enter Advanced setup and enter the username and password for your SharePoint farm administrator account.