- ESET Endpoint Security for Android continually issues a "Trusted SIM card" warning and locks the device
- You have a mobile device without a SIM card
To resolve the issue where a CDMA device receives the "Trusted SIM cards" warning, disable the "Trusted SIM cards" setting on the devices following the instructions below.
Disable "trusted SIM cards" setting in ESET Remote Administrator
Open ESET Remote Administrator Web Console (ERA Web Console) in your web browser and log in. How do I open ERA Web Console?
- Click Admin → Policies and then select the Security Product for Android policy that you want to modify.
- Click Policies → Edit.
- Expand Settings, click Anti-Theft and then expand the Anti-Theft section.
- Click the slider bar next to Enable trusted SIM cards to disable and ensure the flag is set to Apply to overwrite any existing policies.
- Click Finish to save your changes.
- Open ESET Endpoint Security for Android. How do I open my ESET product?
- Tap Anti-Theft.
- Tap the slider bar next to Trusted SIM cards to disable.