- You used an offline license file to activate a computer that has internet access and is able to contact edf.eset.com
- You see an Offline units connected warning in the Dashboard of ESET License Administrator
- You attempt to generate another offline license file by clicking Offline label in the Offline file column and receive an Offline units are connected to the internet warning
- Click Unit Management, click the name of the computer the ESET product is installed and activated on (using an offline license file) and then select Deactivate.
Click the image to view larger in new window
- Click Yes to confirm the unit deactivation.
- Activate the ESET product on the machine using the License Key you received after purchasing your ESET license.