Build version: 6.6.2064.x
- Added: Native support for Microsoft Windows 10 RS3 Release (1709) including support for cloud files
- Added: Reporting of status to Microsoft Windows Defender Security center
- Fixed: Problem with not keeping license information, when upgrading from Endpoint 5
- Fixed: Problem with generic threat name path exclusion containing “*” symbol
- Fixed: Problem with splash screen appearing when docking / undocking computer
- Fixed: Incorrect graying out of application statuses locked by ERA
- Fixed: Problem when override does not switch off, after exceeding override time when system reboot was performed
- Fixed: Incorrect error displayed when web access protection is not installed
- Fixed: Client task switch “restart system when needed” is ignored, when Endpoint 6.6 is installed using ESET Remote Administrator software install task.
- Fixed: Other minor bug fixes & optimizations
- Device control malfunction under specific scenarios. These bugs will be targeted in upcoming hotfixes.