Let me please inform you that we can confirm the technical readiness of both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security 7.0 and are planning to schedule this hotfix release for February 7th, 2019.
- Fixed: When subscription license expires or is cancelled, endpoint stops updating, not reporting license expired status.
- Fixed: Activation fails when endpoint cannot access proxy server even if fallback to direct connection is enabled.
- Fixed: Blocking camera according to vendor, model, serial number does not work.
- Fixed: Version mismatch after uPCU upgrade.
- Fixed: Stop error (BSOD) in HIPS module after system restart when policy-based mode is enabled.
- Added: Custom repository server setting for endpoint.
- None relevant.