let me please inform you that we can confirm the internal technical readiness of both ESET File Security 7 for Microsoft Windows Server and ESET Security 7 for Microsoft SharePoint Server and are planning to schedule this hotfix release for January 29th, 2019.
- Fixed: Protocol filtering advanced logging is present in product when its disable during advanced installation.
- Fixed: Kernel memory leaks during creation of diagnostic logs.
- Fixed: Missed 'Reputation', 'Number of users' values and application icons in 'Running processes' when user logged on via RDP.
- Fixed: Predefined rule "Skip other rules for web interface files" doesn't work.
- Fixed: Activation window appears after upgrade from version 4.
- Fixed: Predefined rules for On-demand database scan are not working correctly.
- OneDrive - access token is not destroyed after unregistration. P_EFSW7W-909 (internal)
- Product is crashing after pressing X button on Edit list in URL Management. P_ESHP7W-200 (internal)