Allow me to inform you of a 2nd hotfix release for Enterprise Inspector version 1.3.
The hotfix build 1.3.1143 is recommended especially for customers who are having issues with their database cleanup process. The issue can appear as a full database queue.
The build 1.3.1143 is now available via standard download on our website and we recommend using this build for both new and existing customers. It will also become available via the ESMC repository latest within 24 hours.
- Fix for Database cleanup process issue
- Fix for EI Agent crashing when sending events
- Fix for Database purge failing with "Duplicate entry" error
- Fix for EI Agent not sending data (and not reverting to direct connection to EI Server) if proxy is not available
- Fix LiveGrid connection status being reported incorrectly
As this is Hotfix and all core functionality and new features remain the same as described in the original EEI v 1.3 release announcement.
Release & setup notes:
- For EI v1.3 we recommend to upgrade EI server first and then EI agent
- Upgrade from 1.2 (1.2.1.) should be via “Software install task” in ESMC as we do not detect that old version is not up to date (or upgrade it manually with *.msi file)
- Upgrade from 1.3. to 1.3.1 it should now show that product is not up to date (so you can use one click upgrade -> Upgrade ESET products)
- Upgrade EI Agent (via “Upgrade ESET products” task or “Software install task” or manually or GPO, SCCM, etc.)
- Reboot of the Endpoint is not necessary