We would like to inform you that ESET Endpoint Antivirus and Security version 7.3.2036.0 has been released and is available for download on our download page as well as the ESMC Repository.
Changelog: Version 7.3.2036.0
- Fixed: System shutdown after a scheduled on-demand scan if no action was selected.
- Fixed: Sensitivity levels of detection mechanism would block files even if configured to report only.
- Fixed: Firewall rules editor could crash under some circumstances, particularly after many re-ordering changes.
- Fixed: The management console of ESET Enterprise Inspector is unable to obtain a copy of quarantined endpoint object.
- Fixed: Bootstrapped installer would abort if installation folder is not empty, regardless of forced background clean-up.
- Fixed: Certain sections in advanced settings would not render as a result of processing large configuration lists in the background.
- Fixed: Uninstallation process is blocked when advanced diagnostic logging of Network protection layer is enabled.
- Fixed: During product upgrade from version 6.x, Program Component Update (PCU) settings are not properly configured (to defaults) in managed networks.
- Fixed: Blocking of certain vendors' USB printers in Device control does not work.