This is to inform you that we have successfully published the service release of both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security 7.2 and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in ESMC/ERA repository.
- Local machine learning module for aggressive detection
- Unified exclusions
- Exclusion hit history
- Interactive alerts configuration
- Product upgrade process
- Deep behavioral inspection
- Improved Anti-Phishing
Please see more details in the referenced "What is new in service release 7.2" paper. It is worth mentioning that for now this release will be distributed over regular download channels and is not connected to culminating activities around the new microPCU distribution program, which is hereby not affected in any way and will be announced separately soon.
Other minor improvements:
- Added: Add comment field to all types of exclusions.
- Improved: Insufficient blocked webpage graphic size and scaling in Web control.
- Improved: Allow combined blocking/warning message shown in browser in Web control.
- None relevant.
Build version: 7.2.2055.0, 7.2.2055.1 (JPN)
Languages: All languages (ARE, BGR, CHS, CHT, CSY, DAN, DEU, ELL, ESL, ESN, ETI, FIN, FRA, FRC, HEB, HRV, HUN, IND, ITA, JPN, KKZ, KOR, LTH, LAV, NLD, NOR, PLK, PTB, ROM, RUS, SKY, SLV, SRL, SVE, THA, TRK, UKR, VIT)
Project stage: Service release