This is to inform you that we have successfully published the hotfix release of both ESET Endpoint Antivirus and ESET Endpoint Security 7.2 and the installation binaries are henceforth available in the software repository of ESET Security Management Center (ESMC).
- Fixed: Windows 10, version 2004 blue screen errors (BSOD) on machines with certain third-party drivers.
- Fixed: Sensitivity levels of detection mechanism would block files even if configured to report only.
- Fixed: System shutdown after a scheduled on-demand scan if no action was selected.
- Fixed: A finished on-demand scan initiated from central management console can result in shutting down the scanned computer even without activated shutdown option.
- HIPS component is reporting wrong status after enabling before restart.
- Policies with thousands of entries in certain configuration lists take very long or fail to synchronize with central management console.
- On Windows 10, build version 1903 and 1909, the integration with AMSI can stop working and PowerShell scripts execution cannot be monitored on-the-fly.
- ZIP-archives with many infected objects will not be logged correctly if native Windows unpacker is used for decompression.
Build version: 7.2.2072.0
Languages: All languages (SKY, ARE, BGR, CHS, CHT, CSY, DAN, DEU, ELL, ENU, ESL, ESN, ETI, FIN, FRA, FRC, HEB, HRV, HUN, ITA, IND, JPN, KKZ, KOR, LTH, LVI, NLD, NOR, PLK, PTB, ROM, RUS, SLV, SRL, SVE, THA, TRK, UKR, VIT)