this is to inform you that we have successfully published the hotfix release of ESET File Security 7.1 for Microsoft Windows Server and the installation binaries are henceforth available online on our global website and in the software repository of ESET Security Management Center.
- Fixed: Product activation using administrative account via eShell.
- Fixed: Scheduled product module updates might stop executing after product upgrade between version 6 and 7.
- Fixed: Obsolete registry entries of network attack protection module can block product upgrade process.
- Fixed: Under certain circumstances eShell can crash on servers without GUI (Server Core).
- Computer scanning logs filtering shows no results for searched strings.
Build version: 7.1.12010.0, 7.1.12010.1
Languages: all (ENU, CHS, CHT, CSY, DEU, ESL, ESN, FRA, FRC, IND, ITA, JPN, KOR, NLD, PLK, PTB, RUS, SKY, TRK)
Project stage: Hotfix