Let me inform you that today we released ESET Full Disk Encryption v220.127.116.11. The new version is to be found in ESMC and ECA repositories (for ESMC 7.1 and higher and ECA 1.2 and higher) This is a first Service Release after the launch of the product in November 2019.
The scope of the Service Release includes
- Added: Reboot pop-up prompt presented to the user after EFDE Client installation
- Added: Log regarding encryption paused due to battery usage is now implemented
- Added: Block installation of other products from ESET Encryption family
- Fixed: A bug found in UEFI implementations on some laptops, where the pre-boot screen would freeze after pressing a key on the laptop keyboard
- Fixed: Seats in EMA2 are deactivated after uninstalling EFDE
- Fixed: OPAL Policy violation message is not shown on machines without Opal disks anymore
- Fixed: Maximum incorrect password attempts policy behave correctly after a change in console
- Fixed: Safe start happens automatically after a reboot again (if you postpone setting a FDE password and reboot a machine subsequently)
- Fixed: ES-CL installer is localised correctly
- Fixed: User now can see ESET logo when pre-boot screen is disabled
- Fixed: A scheduled Safe start is now cancelled after a policy is set to "not encrypt"