Let me inform you that today (June 23th) we released ESET Full Disk Encryption v220.127.116.11. This new version is to be found in the latest version of ESMC and ECA repositories and customers will be able to benefit from its new functionalities as soon their consoles are on CE module 1822.4 (Config Engine).
EFDE 18.104.22.168 is a Major Release and it contains a new functionality called “Pause or Disable FDE Authentication”.
Full changelog for EFDE 22.214.171.124:
- Added: Support to pause pre-boot authentication via a task and policy
- Added: Languages - Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish & Ukrainian
- Added: Improved support for firmware TPM's
- Added: Hebrew keyboard layout to the pre-boot screen
- Fixed: Issues surrounding OPAL encryption and machines sleeping
- Fixed: Touch screen devices, the eye icon in the pre-boot screen now shows the entered password
- Fixed: A problem with OPAL drives where Windows would prevent and encrypted drive from being decrypted
- Fixed: Attempting to encrypt a Legacy BIOS system would display the wrong error on Windows 10 2004. Note: EFDE does not support Legacy BIOS
- Fixed: A problem starting OPAL encryption on Toshiba THNSFJ256GCSU drives