Release date: June 11, 2020
ESET Security Management Center version 7.2.11 has been released and is available to download.
- What's new in ESET Security Management Center 7.2
- ESET Security Management Center Online Help contains comprehensive reference information for system settings, configurations, installation scenarios and more.
- ESMC Installation/Upgrade contains content for the installation process, upgrade procedures and using the migration tool.
- ESMC Administration contains content for how to manage and configure ESMC, including post-installation tasks and licenses.
- Virtual Appliance Deployment contains content for deploying ESMC in a virtualized environment.
- Added: New version of ESET Management Agent
- Added: Ability to pause ESET Full Disk Encryption available from EFDE client version 1.2 (EFDE - purchased separately)
- Added: Agent compatibility with H1/2021 Windows version 10
- Added: Automatic resolution of firewall logs and filtered websites
- Added: New dashboard dedicated to ESET Dynamic Threat Defense
- Added: ESET Enterprise Inspector version 1.4 support for macOS
- Added: LDAPs support
- Added: New filtering options
- Added: Many other performance, usability and security improvements
- Added: Ukrainian language
- Changed: Updated End User License Agreement
- Updated: Apache Tomcat and Apache HTTP Proxy
- Improved: Discontinued the default limit for the number of displayed static groups
- Improved: Performance improvements in the “groups” tree on the “Computers” and “Detections” screens
- Improved: Selected screens redesign: Users, scheduled reports and edit updates in the navigation bar
- Improved: Unified table design for task selection, computers selection and other features
- Improved: Second-level menu added under "Change assignments" in the policy screen
- Improved: Redesigned screens for permissions sets
- Improved: Computer details screen
- Improved: Check box for "automatically reboot when needed" is not selected by default when activating EFDE from encryption tile
- Improved: Users screen
- Fixed: Delay of product version status shown in the main web console
- Fixed: System applications are not reported on macOS 10.15
- Fixed: Language detection on macOS Catalina
- Fixed: Table sorting behavior: Clicking column headers adds columns to multi-sorting until it has been clicked 3 times
- Fixed: Last scan time in “computer details” screen won’t impact the computer security status tile
- Fixed: User cannot resolve detections when the “Resolved” column is not shown in the “detections” table
- Fixed: The side panel does not remember the expanded/collapsed state after log-out and log-in
- Fixed: Some threats cannot be marked as resolved
- Fixed: After moving computers from a specific group, the view is changed to the group "ALL"
- Fixed: Web console issues on Turkish operating systems
- Fixed: Many bug fixes related to MDM component
- Fixed: Notification emails missing "TO" parameter
- Removed: Support for upgrading from ERA 6.4 to the latest version of ESMC (ERA 6.4 can only be upgraded to ESMC 7.1)