- ESET security product settings are not password-protected on client workstations
- ESET security product settings are password-protected on client workstations
Add password protection
Open the ESET PROTECT Web Console in your web browser and log in.
Click Policies and select the desired Built-in policy.
Select the policy that you want to modify.
Click Actions → Edit.
- Click Settings, then click User Interface.
- Expand the Access Setup menu. Click Set next to Password Settings for your version of Endpoint.
- Type the password in the New password and Confirm password fields. Click OK to save your changes.
- Click Finish to save your changes. Client computers Create a new policy in ESET PROTECT will receive the changes the next time they log in to the ESET PROTECT Server.
Remove password protection
- Edit the policy.
- Click Settings → User Interface → Access Setup.
- Under Password Settings, click Remove. Verify that the dot next to Password Settings is blue . Click Finish.