This video demonstrates how to import a license, create sites, and allocate license units to sites in ESET Business Account (EBA).
- Open your web browser and navigate to: https://eba.eset.com
- Log in to ESET Business Account (EBA).
- Importing a valid license. NOTE: If there is any number of sites created at the time of importing a license, the EBA portal will automatically suggest for you to split the license seats among those sites.
- Create the first site (and additional sites). For more information, visit: https://help.eset.com/eba/en-US/sites.html
- Allocating license seats to a site or sites. For more information, visit: https://help.eset.com/eba/en-US/allocate-units-to-site.html
- Import any additional licenses and allocate some units one site or many sites. For more information, visit: https://help.eset.com/eba/en-US/license-pool.html