Note: If you haven't yet setup your Enterprise Server, then please follow this article first:
KB119 - How do I set up my Enterprise Server?
To add a new client licence to your Enterprise Server follow the procedure below:
- Login to the Enterprise Server.
- Click the Organisation: link in the left hand tree view.
- Click the Licences tab.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter a Description for your own reference to describe the licence being added.
- Enter the Product ID and Product Key information from your licence purchase email, then click the Next button and complete the wizard.
- After the wizard is closed, the licence will be displayed in the list of available licences.
keywords: licence, license, add licence, enterprise server