In the (ESMC or ESET Cloud Administrator) Web Console create a new policy or edit an existing one and assign it on machines where you want to use the ESET Dynamic Threat Defense.
ESET Dynamic Threat Defense Settings
- Log in to Web Console and create or edit a policy.
- In the Settings section select your product and navigate to:
- To enable the ESET Dynamic Threat Defense you have to switch on all 3 settings in the Cloud-Based protection section.
- You can define which files are sent automatically to ESET cloud when suspicious.
- Set up detection threshold and actions taken after a file has positive result above the threshold.
- Finish the policy by selecting computers or groups to be assigned by the policy. New settings are applied after next replication between Server and Agents (usually few minutes).